Friday 10 June 2011

photography in and around Kent and London

Well the last 7 days has seen an amazing amount of activity, this is how it reads, Wednesday through to Saturday morning 3.30am shoot Sunrise festival where I found out they used my shots to promote this year’s event on the website, the magazine and in the Independent guide to festivals, once back download 30 gig of images recharge batteries, sleep for 3 hours, get up and shoot a wedding for 11 hours, get back download, charge batteries, sleep for a few hours, up shoot jumping at Poll Hill, get back, download, charge batteries, eat! Wow, sleep; get up 6am to shoot two horses being turned out as a present for an unsuspecting partner, then a marathon edit of 2500 shots!
Take a deep breath, shoot a £20,000 wedding ring, shoot bottle shots for Hansell Design in Sevenoaks, unfortunately tripped in the studio over the data cable connecting my camera to the laptop and pulled it over breaking the link in the camera so I guess the bill will equal what I earn this week, a little annoying I must admit, but I still love my job, to anyone thinking of getting into this, it’s not a job, it’s a lifestyle, to those who think it’s easy now everything is digital, is it easy to get around London now you have a car? This is the best analogy I can think of...

No comments:

Post a Comment