Thursday 7 March 2013

Goudhurst Today



I am off to Goudhurst today to meet with a couple who are getting married, as you may have seen on this blog I offer a free pre booking shoot to my clients before they book me for their wedding photography.

This is where we wander around for a short time just half an hour or so is all it takes and they get to see how I work, I then host a gallery of the images like this one http://jalbum.net/a/1318379
and they can then decide if they want to book me, these shoots a pretty popular, I guess the price is right.. free

I am amazed that people book their photographer based on nice shots of other people, still it's just my take on things.

Though its wet today the light is great, it has a certian metalic feel to it and there are almost no shadows out there so the shots will be great

No comments:

Post a Comment